Friday, October 14, 2011

Once a Marine by Cat Grant








 Literary Nymphs Author Interview






What is your favorite genre to read?
 I actually LOVE historicals and mysteries, but no way would I ever attempt writing them. The research alone would do me in!

Do you have a favorite quote? 
 “Kill all my demons, and my angels might die too.” – Tennessee Williams

What can we look forward to in the future from you?
  My new m/m contemporary romance, ONCE A MARINE, will be available October 30th from Riptide Publishing.
 It’s my first book with them, and I’m very excited!

Where can we find your website?































5 comments:

  1. Am I the first? Whoaa! The interview was short, but interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehm, that was short :P Love the quote!

    luciatea01 (at) hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Can't wait to read Once a Marine :-)

    smaccall AT comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've Cat Grant's other works and enjoyed them. I look forward in reading Once a Marine.

    Thanks,
    Tracey D
    booklover0226 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quote. Thanks for the info on Cat she is a new to me author.

    ReplyDelete