Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Bound (The Holiday Doms Collection) by Bonnie Bliss



Literary Nymphs Interview

Title: Bound (The Holiday Doms Collection)
Author: Bonnie Bliss
Publisher: Irish Wolf Publishing
Genre: BDSM Erotic Romance
Release Date: March 13, 2012



 


 
First, I would like to thank the Literary Nymphs for having us on our blog today. I say us because recently we have made it very public that Bonnie Bliss is the combined talents of myself, Mrs. Bliss and Mr. Bliss my husband. I decided to bring him a long for the interview because two are better than one

Do you write in more than one genre?

Mr. Bliss: “Oh, boy!”

Mrs. Bliss: Smiles and looks over at her husband. That was code for 'Yes' I think I am the worst culprit personally. I want to dip my finger in every genre possible. I even brought up Young adult the other day and I think my husband nearly passed out. Did you, love?”

Mr. Bliss: “Passed out, not quite. I just wondered how you and I could do a story with little sex in it.”

Mrs. Bliss: “I think we will get on with it just fine. We just open the proverbial sex door, and slam it shut just when a hand creeps up a shirt like all the other young adult fiction out there.”

Mr. Bliss: “Well I will have to pull back that proverbial foreskin I guess,” winks over at his wife. “It’s not me I'm worried about.”

Mrs. Bliss: “Oh really!” Crosses her arms and looks over at her husband. “To answer the question we write and will be writing in multiple genres. We are currently working on an urban fantasy/paranormal romance series that will spin off into young adult and into different worlds with the same characters all combining for the same common good.”

Mr. Bliss: “We are?”

What if any, is the hardest part of writing for you?

Mrs. Bliss: Tosses back her head laughing. “Oh, please you take the lead on this one, love. What is the hardest part of us writing together oh love of my life?”

Mr. Bliss: “Finding common ground between two writers is difficult. The hardest part of writing for me is coming up with a good story and plot, one my better half likes. After the story is fixed and the characters are ready and waiting, writing is easy for me. Writing together for me isn’t hard, just finding quality writing time in a hectic family life is. We compliment each others writing. I think she writes better than me and she thinks I write better than her, and I think in a way that’s a strength for us.”

Mrs. Bliss: “Easy for him, not so easy for me. I like to over stress about what the characters are doing. They are very real in my mind, and when we 'invade' one another’s turf so to speak, that is when things tend to get ugly. But at the end of the day, when we work--we work damned well. His men combined with my women just feels like magic sometimes.”

Mr. Bliss: “We don’t compete, we compromise.”

Mrs. Bliss: “Sometimes we compete.”

Mr. Bliss: “Yes if we cross the 50/50 line I tend to get locked out of the house for a few hours.”


What inspired the story?

Mrs. Bliss: “Bound is a collection of three BDSM erotic romance short stories. When I came up for the idea of the first story it was a one off. I never intended for anything more than this cute, fun, silly 4th of July themed story. It just seemed fun to write about getting tied up while fireworks go off. I mean--really, its fun!”

Mr. Bliss: “Yes it was as easy as that, a holiday themed bondage bang in the back yard.”

Mrs. Bliss: “Then the characters didn't want to be quiet in my head. I got attached to each one--Especially, Tom. Oh, Master Tom is just dreamy to me, his vulnerability just tugged at me and his breakdown made me feel more confident as a woman. It wasn't just the woman having the insecure breakdown but the male was doing it this time. I think it got a bit of criticism because of it but at the end of the day we wrote the story that pulled us in.”

Mr. Bliss: “Yes we had a few comments on his breakdown at the end but men are vulnerable and weak too sometimes. It was good for me to see Tom experience a moment like that, it gave him the clarity to see what he really wanted, and he went after it and it made the relationship stronger.”

Mrs. Bliss: “The stories and characters took on a mind of their own. And have no fear we are working on a spin off story that will be full length, feature a couple getting married, and Robert will take center stage, and BOY I can't wait to play with Robert--well, have Robert play with me...I mean HIS submissive.”

Mr. Bliss: “Oh and I already have many new tricks to have Robert mess with her new sub, after all our written experience often include our real life experiences.”

Mrs. Bliss: “But that is so another interview for another day.”

Mr. Bliss: Laughs, “It sure is.”


EXCERPT:

Tom took hold of her soft hand, her fingers wrapped gently in his palm. He flicked the light on and carefully led her down the stairs. There was warmth about her. Something made him feel good inside as he reached the bottom. The room lights flickered on. Tom couldn’t help but grin at the dungeon. The black couch rested against the back wall. A large fridge stood a couple of feet to its left.
“Shall we sit a while?” Tom asked her.
“Yes, I need to rest a little.”
“Make yourself comfortable, can I get you another drink of water?”
“Please.”
“Call me Sir.”
“Please, Sir.” Tom walked to the fridge and pulled out a cold bottle and twisted the cap. He returned to the couch. His heart started to pump faster. The sight of his new kitten friend aroused him. She was gorgeous. The scent flowing from her body seemed to target his nostrils. He felt almost faint as he sat beside her. She had a spell on him.
“Sit on my lap, kitty cat.” He patted his thigh and watched as she shuffled across. Her body was light, her flesh warm. He rested his hand on her back and looked at her. There was a distinct sense that he had met her before. She knew him. That was certain. The bottle came up and he put it to her lips.
“Sip. You’ve just downed a whole bottle.” She emptied a quarter of the bottle in a few seconds, sipping it. “Good girl.”
“Thank you, Sir.” The smile almost melted his heart. Then she lowered her eyes, taking the submissive pose.
“Have you and I done a scene before?”
“Not that I’m aware, Sir.”
Her ass pressed down on his groin, Tom could feel himself stiffening against her buttocks.
“So, do you always get distracted when a Dom spanks you?”
“I’m sorry Sir, I don’t understand.”
“All the time the Dom spanked you, you looked at me. Or at least you kept looking my way.”
“I don’t remember.”
“Is your ass sore?”
“A little. Yes, Sir.”
Tom smiled as she took another sip. It was obvious she had plenty of expertise at being a submissive. It came naturally. The way she called him ‘Sir’ after every sentence; the way she sat with her submissive posture. Tom glanced over at the far wall, completely mirrored. He watched her, watched her responses.
“Stand up, bend over, place your hands on your knees, and face the mirror.”
“Yes, Sir.”
Tom took the bottle from her and placed it on the floor. She got up. He admired her figure, the sexy cat costume. Stockings turned him on and she made him wet. The strain was intense. His cock felt imprisoned in the tight leather.
Leaning forward, following exactly the orders he gave, she presented herself to him. Tom sat a moment, looking, not touching.
“You have a pretty ass, kitty cat. It’s nice and rosy.”
“Thank you, Sir.”
Tom sat up and leaned, reaching out. Slowly he slipped his fingers under the rim of her shorts and pulled them. Her soft smooth buttocks were exposed. The red tinge clearly ached as she flinched slightly. Tom pulled the shorts down all the way to her shoes, leaving them puddled at her feet.
“Step out of your shorts and spread your feet for me.”
“Yes, Sir.” No sooner had he said it and it was done.
“Have you got limits?”
“What do you mean?”
“Pain thresholds. Do you like pain?”
“Yes, Sir.”
“How about anal?”
“Yes, Sir. I love anal.” The more she spoke, the more he dripped pre-cum. He would have to move soon.
“Would you like my cock in your anus, kitty cat?”
“Yes, Sir.”
“Would you like my cock in your pussy?”
“Yes, Sir.”

Author Bio:

Bonnie Bliss is not just a willing submissive, but she is a wife and a mother. By day, she is a busy, stay at home mother. At night, she is a sultry storyteller. Her tastes go towards the dark and the extreme. She loves to twist up fairy tales and sweet stories we all know and love. Her lust for Dominance and submission has taken her into the dark inner workings of Sadomasochism.

Bonnie is a native of Southern California, and says that everything in the Katy Perry song, California Girls is totally accurate. She has done everything from waitressing, customer service phone rep., Corporate Real Estate, and spent a pretty impressive part of her life working for the Disney Corporation—including as a Disney Princess. When she’s not writing, she is ordering too many custom bows for her daughter, baking the best cupcakes in the world, going to Disneyland, laying on a beach, and sometimes playing hockey for release.

The second half:-


Mr. Bliss is a Yorkshireman who loves nothing more than to sit and think up hard tough male characters for Bonnie to dribble over. Working hard during the day, at night he likes to rest his body and let his mind wander to the dark corners of the Universe. Evil and Good fight for supremacy. Dom’s strive to entertain their submissive kitten’s. There are no rules in his mind, anything can happen.

Born in Leeds Yorkshire and proud of his county’s heritage, Mr. Bliss loves English history. Working over twenty years in the same job, writing has given him a new freedom in which he can create whole worlds. When not writing he loves to read, listen to Nine Inch Nails and play on his PS3. His world has changed since releasing the first book and his outlook on writing is simple. If we don’t write it, someone else will.

Buy Links:

Bonnie Links:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bonnieblissauthor
Website:http://www.bonnieblissauthor.com
Twitter: @bonnie_bliss
Blog: http://sultrystoryteller.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment