Friday, June 22, 2012

INTERESTING PEOPLE INTERVIEW

Meet: Laura Baumbach
Owner of ManLoveRomance Press
Founded in January of 2007
A pioneer of the M/M romance genre






What are your 2 favorite careers?
Nursing and writing

What is the hardest thing you ever had to do?
Quitting my day job.  Things go so busy at the press I had to give up some and my husband and kids said they weren't going anywhere, <g> that left saying goodbye to 34 years of being a RN.

Favorite music, song or band
I'm a little hooked on Maroon Five right now

Are you usually late, early or right on time?

On time or early. I detest being late. I'd rather stay home than be late.



Are you happy with your life for the most part right now?

Very happy. I'm married to a man I love for the last 30 years, I have 2 loving sons that are good men, an amazing grandson, great friends, my publishing house is doing well and I love being an author in the category I write in. Life is good.



If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Where ever it was 72 degrees constantly with a breeze and low humidity. Anyone know where that is?


What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?

Wow, a hard question. I can't think of anything that matters to me that I would give up on. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment