Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sonoran Heat by Katrina Strauss


What would you like new fans to know about you?

I'd like new readers to know that I'm happy to have them! I write erotic romance with a little bit of everything, including M/M, M/F, and Ménages. I explore contemporary, historical, and paranormal themes. I tend to write "dark romance" because hey, the dark side is more fun, but I have a few sweet stories tucked into the bunch. Ultimately, I aim to tell a good love story and hope readers get that from my work.

In your fantasy world who or what would you be?

A beachcomber in Jamaica. There's still time.


What is your favorite genre to read?

I read a lot of YA lately. I'd say it offers me a break from the very adult genre I write, but today's YA is much more mature than what I grew up with! My current addiction is Michael Grant's Gone series, which is about as grim and gritty as it gets.


Do you have a favorite quote?
"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere." Dr. Seuss


What can we look forward to in the future from you?

I have a few projects simmering on the backburner. I'm almost done writing the next Eldritch Legacy book. It's an M/F/M titled A Forfeit Owed and picks up twenty years after the first book, Secrets Revealed. It tells the story of how Inga's sons compete for the same woman.

M/M-wise, readers can anticipate Blue Ruin 5, as well as Blue Ruin offshoots featuring secondary characters. I honestly can't say when, exactly, I will write them, but I assure readers that Derek, Blue, and company are never far from my mind. I'd also like to finish the WWII story that's been haunting my hard drive for three years now.

Where can we find your website?
http://www.katrinastrauss.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment