Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Predator's Kiss by Rosanna Leo


Literary Nymphs Interview


Title: Predator's Kiss
Author: Rosanna Leo
Publisher: Liquid Silver Books
Genre: Erotic Paranormal Romance
Release Date: May 20, 2013









Do you write in more than one genre?
Well, I am an erotic romance author primarily, and although most of my books have been set in the paranormal world, I do like to explore other areas of erotic romance. I also like to work with various types of paranormal creatures: Greek gods, selkies, and my new series is about bear shifters. I have also written one contemporary romance, and hope to do another contemporary soon. However, right now, the paranormal world provides me with so much inspiration.

What if any, is the hardest part of writing for you?
Not being able to write! It's agony for me. I also hold down a part-time job in a library, and love that work as well, but writing is of course my passion. Because I work outside the home, there are days when I cannot write. Those are the times that are hardest for me. I could easily sit at my laptop for days on end, and never tire of writing or researching. However, if I have to do a few shifts at my library and can't take a moment to scribble, I become ornery like my bear shifters. :)

What inspired the story?
Believe it or not, it was inspired by the fairy tale Snow White and Rose Red. I always loved the old tale about two sisters who were as different as light and dark, and enjoyed reading about how they discovered an injured bear and brought him home to nurse him back to health. In my book, the sisters became brothers who have trouble being in the same room with each other, they are so different. However, when a woman on the run enters the picture, inspiring feelings of protectiveness in one brother, they realize they must all work together to save her from her tormentors. I set the book in a Northern Ontario fishing lodge, and it all came together.

EXCERPT:

He only paused a moment. Within seconds, Ryland Snow was stalking his way back to her, looming over her. She wanted to sink into him and drown in his masculine aura.
He stared down at her, engulfing her as easily as flames shooting through kindling. “Soren doesn’t get to kiss you again, Lia,” he threatened in silky tones. “But I do.”
He pulled her against him into such a possessive clench her feet almost came off the floor. She had to stand on her tiptoes to remain in the position. His lips met with hers in a kiss that wasn’t soft or tentative, as a first kiss might be. Rather, he took her with his kiss. Laid claim to her. As Ryland’s mouth smashed against hers, he circled her skull with one hand, holding her where he wanted her. His other arm wove tightly around her waist, pulling her flush against him. His erection slammed against her rib cage, stunning her with delicious possibilities.
He nudged her lips open with his tongue. And of course she opened to him. She let him come inside, let him explore and take her on a journey she’d lost hope of ever traveling again. As he slid his tongue against hers, Lia’s pussy sent out sweet, moist warning signals. She did everything she could to not open her legs and appear the shameless tart her parents had labeled her. But everything in her wanted to swallow Ryland up. She wanted to embrace him with every limb and take him deep inside herself.
Lia could barely think, he felt so good, and she couldn’t have asked for a better first kiss with him. It was proprietary and carnal, just what she’d sought to express in her novel when Claudio kissed Adelaide for the first time. Her every sense felt dazzled; her limbs were mush.

Where can we find your website? www.rosannaleo.blogspot.com

Thanks so much for hosting me today on Literary Nymphs!

 Readers can also connect with me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment