Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Voice to Love (Fallen Tuesday Book One) (A Brothers of Rock Novel) by Karolyn James





Literary Nymphs Interview

Title: A Voice to Love (Fallen Tuesday Book One)
 (A Brothers of Rock Novel)
Author: Karolyn James
Genre: Romance
Release Date: 1/2/2014






Do you write in more than one genre?
I write in romance but I write within the romance genre. The Brothers of Rock series is rockstar romance. Under my pen name, Claire Charlins, I’ve been very lucky to write western romance (which has become a bestseller in the western romance genre on Amazon.com). I’ve also written in new adult romance and have a contemporary romance series coming this February!

What if any, is the hardest part of writing for you?
The two hardest parts are starting and finishing. Starting is hard because I have so much story to tell I need to find the best way to start it. Then once I get going, I never want to stop! I really hate saying goodbye to certain characters.

What inspired the story?
I wanted to take the success from the first set of Brothers of Rocks books (featuring Chasing Cross) and expand on it with Fallen Tuesday. I wanted to take this newer band that had just broken big. I wanted to challenge the band more than Chasing Cross had been challenged. That means deeper stories and longer stories.

What are some of your other favorite activities?
Of course, as a writer I LOVE to read. I read anything I can get my hands on. Besides that, I really enjoy life… I love watching my two sons grow up. I love enjoying the weather and all four seasons – even though this winter has been brutal! (As I’m typing this, it’s snowing and there’s at least six inches of snow on the ground!)


The Brothers of Rock series continues with Fallen Tuesday!
Lead singer Luke Nolan's sudden success is everything dreams are made of. Going from playing at a local dive bar to touring with mega band Chasing Cross, seemingly overnight and ultimately saving the headliner's tour, has the men of Fallen Tuesday absolutely loving the life on the road. In fact, Luke is loving it so much that he has used every excuse to not tell his bandmates about his medical condition that is worsening with each performance.
In a small town just outside Syracuse, New York, Amy Deleranne seeks solitude in the kitchen of Tommy Two's, her Uncle Tom's restaurant that should have been hers by now. She understands his emotional attachment, but she has poured her life into its survival and has more at stake than anyone knows...
With Luke battling a skyrocketing career and the medically unknown and Amy terrified to look over her shoulder at all times, it is no wonder that sparks fly when they meet. However, can their hearts, and their careers, survive the secrets they've been keeping?

Karolyn James is an award winning / bestselling romance author.  Whether it’s contemporary romance, rock star romance, western romance, or even steamy erotic romance… Karolyn writes it all!
She prides herself on being able to interact with her readers and fans and always tries to respond to every Tweet and email.

Where can we find your website? 

I can also be found:







No comments:

Post a Comment