Friday, November 11, 2011

Collared by Kari Gregg

 


Kari Gregg - Literary Nymphs Author Interview
What would you like new fans to know about you?
I like pushing boundaries, exploring new territory, thinking outside the box and tackling an old trope in an entirely different way. For instance, with I, Omega (released Sept 6th, Loose Id), I wanted to bring the animal nature of shifters back to the table and just wallow in it.
In your fantasy world who or what would you be?
A creature I made up but sadly, have not yet had the time to write yet so, lol, sorry, can't say a lot, but I will tell you that these creatures are empowered by and can manipulate light -- or rather the lack of it. Very magic-y. Very sexy.
What is your favorite genre to read?
M/M, first and foremost...I read A LOT of BDSM and kink. Nothing I like better than an intelligent dub-con/capture fantasy.
Do you have a favorite quote?
Peace, love...smut! (The Goodreads Kindle Smut Group)
What can we look forward to in the future from you?
I, Omega, my m/m BDSM paranormal (shifter) novel released with Loose Id in September. Collared, my M/M D/s Dystopian AU novella, released with Riptide in November. Next up is In the Red, a M/M BDSM mystery with Loose Id, featuring a slightly forensic accountant and the special agent tasked with returning him to the Bureau fold. After that, I'll be working on two books in tandem, Plunder (the sequel to Spoils of War) as well as a M/M BDSM short novel set during the aftermath of the zombie apocalypse.
Here's a blurb from Collared, my November 28 release from Riptide Publishing:
Trans-Global IT director Connor Witt is a rare and prized anomaly: the aggression centers in his brain have been suppressed rather than stimulated by the mutated crops that so recently took over the world’s food supply. Bewildered by his physical changes and terrified of a world growing more and more predatory, Connor risks harassment and worse until Trans-Global CEO David Martin collars Connor to protect him against men like security consultant Emmett Drake. Men who stalk Connor as sweet, sexy prey. Men to whom the newly submissive Connor feels irresistibly drawn.
But David can’t be Connor’s master; David’s straight. He promises to find a worthy man, though. One willing to court and appreciate Connor as more than just some rich man’s toy.
While the world adapts to the biological disaster and new laws strip away Connor’s rights, David’s resolve to protect his boy slowly grows into something more. But can his new desires keep pace with Emmett’s determination to claim Connor?
One man offers safety; the other is a safer bet. Problem is, Connor’s never sure which is which. The one thing he does know? He wants them both.
You can pre-order Collared by clicking this link: http://riptidepublishing.com/titles/collared
Where can we find your website?
If you would like to catch up with Kari, caffeinate yourself and head on over to http://www.KariGregg.com
Friend Kari on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Kari.M.Gregg
Follow Kari on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/karigregg
Find Kari at Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4366316.Kari_Gregg


7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to all your new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the interview; it was a great read.

    I have Collared on my must have list.

    Thanks,
    Tracey D
    booklover0226 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Thanks for sharing :-) I'm looking forward to reading Collared!

    smaccall AT comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting. I'm very excited to get my hands on Collared.

    joderjo402 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kari really looking forward to your new releases

    Sarah S

    Sarahs7836(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to have to get I, Omega to read about the dark-side of shifters.

    adara adaraohare com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to reading Collared.
    You have many releases ^_^

    ReplyDelete