Sunday, September 4, 2011

Alliance: Vol 1 PRINT by Jambrea Jo Jones


Literary Nymphs Author Interview

 Jambrea Jo Jones






What would you like new fans to know about you?

I would like fans to know that I write about love. It doesn't matter to me the gender of the characters just that they fall in love and are happy.



In your fantasy world who or what would you be?

I would be me only I would be a full time writer. I like who I am and I like the voices in my head. lol I just wish I could focus on them more and not have to worry about a day job. That day will come. I hope. Lol



What is your favorite genre to read?

This is hard because my reading tastes are so eclectic. I do enjoy a really good Sci-Fi. Right now I'm reading mystery. It's a series about a gay detective. Donald Strachey Mysteries. I read what I write which is just about a little bit of everything. Lol



Do you have a favorite quote?

I do and I just recently found it. "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself."

 ~D.H. Lawrence



What can we look forward to in the future from you?

I'm currently working on finishing up my Alliance series which is m/m sci-fi and I have a fun fairy tale series I want to do which will also be m/m and I need to finish up my last m/f shifter series. So I have a few things in the fire right now. Lol



Where can we find your website?

 www.jambrea.com and I try to keep it up to date. :)


5 comments:

  1. Great interview! Can't wait to see what else you have in the fire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Love your books I do not care if you have them in the fire, water or you playing in the dirt just keep it up.>:) huggles and smooches. Cinders

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll try again. Had a giant typo! Hi Jambrea-- Great interview. That is also one of my favorite quotes. Do you know that my supermodel, Roan Black, has it tattooed on his shoulder? : )

    ReplyDelete