Sunday, September 11, 2011

Breathe by Sloan Parker




Literary Nymphs Author Interview

What would you like new fans to know about you?
I’d like them to know I have many more stories I want to tell. All about love and passion and finding your true path in life, as well as in love. I hope to keep on sharing these stories so long as someone wants to read them. Heck, even after that I’ll keep on writing them. It’s impossible to stop playing “what if” in my head.

In your fantasy world who or what would you be?
Great question. I don’t think I’d ever want to be someone else for too long (I really do love my life), but it would be fun to have the freedom to live all over the world. To stay in a new place for a few months (with my sweetie, of course) and just experience the sights and sounds, take it all in so I could set a story in that location. Then move on to the next place I’ve always wanted to visit.

What is your favorite genre to read?
My first love is contemporary romance and erotic romance. If it’s an m/m romance, I’ll read almost any genre (contemporary, sci-fi, suspense, mystery, historical).

Do you have a favorite quote?
I have many that I love, but here’s one of my favorites: “It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.” - Gabriel Garcia Marquez

What can we look forward to in the future from you?
My third novel-length romance is due out December 13, 2011 from Loose Id. It’s called TAKE ME HOME and is a love story about trust and acceptance and uncovering the truths hidden in a 60-year-old journal. I’m currently working on an erotic romantic suspense for Walter Simon (a secondary character in MORE). I’m also writing a serial novel for my website. Readers can learn about the next installment by following my blog or signing up for my newsletter. You can find links for both at sloanparker.com

Where can we find your website?
www.sloanparker.com

Thanks for having me on the site!


1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Can't wait for the new book! We share a release day. My holiday novella comes out Dec 13 also. Seems long but it will be here in a flash. : )

    ReplyDelete